A few hints to help when filling out your application form.
- Carp care is our number 1 priority so if you don't own a decent size net and proper unhooking mat/ crib (not an a4 piece of paper) please don't apply.
- Social media is very important to us so make sure we can find you on Facebook & Instagram if you don't have Instagram we strongly advise setting an account up and uploading your best photos. Instagram is our first port of call when vetting new team members. If we cannot easily find you on social media its usually because you have your privacy settings too high or you have given us the wrong details, we won't spend ages looking for someone.
- At the moment we are not recruiting junior team members so all applicants must be over 18 years old.
- Photos must be 100% perfect so if your Instagram has a couple of dodgy pics its best to remove them. We get thousands of applications coming through and when we have to narrow it down to just a couple of people it could be 1 photo with rubbish the background that will make you loose out.
- Racism and Bullying will not be tolerated in anyway and this is one thing we look for on your social media accounts.
- We always prioritise our existing customers as they know our products so if you don't already have some of our gear we suggest getting some. Please don't lie on your application form and tell us you own our products as we will check and once someone has lied we terminate there application.
- Honesty is the best policy don't say you fish 4 nights a week if its only 2 nights a month, we understand people have lives outside fishing.
- We get thousands of applications so as you can imagine it takes us along time to go through them all and unfortunately we can't take everyone on the team so don't be disheartened if you don't hear back from us. Due to the volume we receive we only contact successful applicants.
- After applying make sure to check your spam folder every couple of days as we contact successful applicants by email and in the past we have had acceptance emails appear in the Spam/ Junk folder.