- Carp care is our number 1 priority so if you don't own a decent size net and proper unhooking mat/ crib (not an a4 piece of paper) please don't apply.
- Social media is very important to us so make sure we can find you on Facebook & Instagram if you don't have Instagram we strongly advise setting an account up and uploading your best photos. Instagram is our first port of call when vetting new team members. If we cannot easily find you on social media its usually because you have your privacy settings too high or you have given us the wrong details, we won't spend ages looking for someone.
- At the moment we are not recruiting junior team members so all applicants must be over 18 years old.
- Photos must be 100% perfect so if your Instagram has a couple of dodgy pics its best to remove them. We get thousands of applications coming through and when we have to narrow it down to just a couple of people it could be 1 photo with rubbish the background that will make you loose out.
- Racism and Bullying will not be tolerated in anyway and this is one thing we look for on your social media accounts.
- We always prioritise our existing customers as they know our products so if you don't already have some of our gear we suggest getting some. Please don't lie on your application form and tell us you own our products as we will check and once someone has lied we terminate there application.
- Honesty is the best policy don't say you fish 4 nights a week if its only 2 nights a month, we understand people have lives outside fishing.
- We get thousands of applications so as you can imagine it takes us along time to go through them all and unfortunately we can't take everyone on the team so don't be disheartened if you don't hear back from us. Due to the volume we receive we only contact successful applicants.
- After applying make sure to check your spam folder every couple of days as we contact successful applicants by email and in the past we have had acceptance emails appear in the Spam/ Junk folder.
HOW WE WORK, WHAT WE EXPECT & WHAT YOU GET
I just want to give you a short introduction to how we work, everyone starts of on the same 20% discount that is your reward for the promotional work you will be doing via social media shares etc. We work on a 3 tier process meaning the 20% can rise to 30% dependant on the amount you put into your role. The final tier of our membership is to be a full sponsored angler who receive a budget each month to spend on our website, this reward is because these members are a constant source of great material for our adverts and social media posts.
The reason main we increase this discount is mainly due to the quality of photos and video clips sent in and also consistency of catch rate. We don't force team members to buy products they won't use, the only thing we ask new members to buy one of our Tackle Box Bundles which are massively reduced in price in comparison to buying the items individually. We only ask this so that we don't have team members who only own a hat and some swivels after 12 months of being with us. Team members must be prepared to promote and use all of our products including both clothing and end tackle so unfortunately we can't take on new members who are already affiliated with clothing or end tackle companies.