- Carp care is our number 1 priority so if you don't own a decent size net and proper unhooking mat/ crib (not an a4 piece of paper) please don't apply.
- Social media is very important to us so make sure we can find you on Facebook & Instagram if you don't have Instagram, we strongly advise setting an account up and uploading your best photos. Instagram is our first port of call when vetting new team members. If we cannot easily find you on social media its usually because you have your privacy settings too high or you have given us the wrong details, we won't spend ages looking for someone.
- Now we are not recruiting junior team members so all applicants must be over 18 years old.
- Photos must be 100% perfect so if your Instagram has a couple of dodgy pics its best to remove them. We get thousands of applications coming through and when we must narrow it down to just a couple of people it could be 1 photo with rubbish the background that will make you lose out. Photos taken on a DSLR are preferred.
- Racism and Bullying will not be tolerated in anyway and this is one thing we look for on your social media accounts.
- We always prioritise our existing customers as they know our products so if you don't already have some of our gear, we suggest getting some. Please don't lie on your application form and tell us you own our products as we will check and once someone has lied, we terminate their application.
- Honesty is the best policy don't say you fish 4 nights a week if its only 2 nights a month, we understand people have lives outside fishing.
- We get thousands of applications so as you can imagine it takes us along time to go through them all and unfortunately, we can't take everyone on the team so don't be disheartened if you don't hear back from us. Due to the volume, we receive we only contact successful applicants.
- After applying make sure to check your spam folder every couple of days as we contact successful applicants by email and in the past, we have had acceptance emails appear in the Spam/ Junk folder.
I just want to give you a short introduction to how we work, everyone starts of on the same 20% discount that is your reward for the promotional work you will be doing via social media shares etc. We work on a 3-tier process meaning the 20% can rise to 30% dependant on the amount you put into your role. The final tier of our membership is to be a full sponsored angler who receive a budget each month to spend on our website, this reward is because these members are a constant source of great material for our adverts and social media posts.
The main reason we increase this discount is mainly due to the quality of photos and video clips sent in and consistency of catch rate. Team members must be prepared to promote and use all our products including both clothing and end tackle so unfortunately, we can't take on new members who are already affiliated with clothing or end tackle companies.